Sunday, April 24, 2011

So tired... tired of waiting...

Mike keeps telling me that I need some PATIENCE.

I REALLY wished that Baby Silas could be born on a day that our doctor is on-call so that Mike gets his WISH to "catch" both of our children.

We had regular contractions - falling 1o minutes apart - and creeping closer - to 7 minutes apart - a few nights ago. (We were told that we need them to be 5 minutes apart, consistently, for an hour before we can head towards the hospital.) And then... all quiet on the uterine front again...

Had some consistency for a while yesterday afternoon again. Went to bed... and next-to-NOTHING!

I'm still feeling PLENTY of pressure on my pelvic floor so, I believe that his head is down and creeping a little lower all the time.

Baby Silas has been SUPER ACTIVE (closer to the uterine contractions and very QUIET/CALM during the quiet periods.) I did manage to get some great video footage of his excessive movements last night. (I don't remember Sydney moving around that much near the end and I wonder HOW he's finding that much space to move around in there, too!)

Excessive hunger and stiffness has woken me up in the middle of the night. I "should" be resting up... knowing that in the reasonably near-future, I will look forward to so-called-treasured SLEEP when our house converts from one child to TWO.

I should be sleeping. I should relax... and have a little patience.

Back to bed, I guess...

No comments: