Saturday, April 9, 2011

36 weeks down


Thirty-six weeks.

INCREDIBLE!

It has gone by SO FAST! Although, near the end, it seems like time stands still. Or perhaps that is because I feel as if I struggle to keep up with my toddler who LOVES to be chased. (Mike has also commented on how fast Sydney is so, I know it is NOT just my pregnancy-slowed-perception of movement.)

My developmental email update indicates that Baby Silas will be putting on an ounce each day now. It also indicated that NEXT WEEK, at 37 weeks, he is considered to be "full term".

We go to the doctor on Wednesday. I also have to have a full bladder since they are doing an ultrasound at that appointment. Perhaps we will get a good peek at him once again... it seems that he is fattening up nicely with "baby fat", per the last time we saw him - compared to the first peek at 20 weeks when he looked VERY much like a bony little chicken. I'm anxious to see him again and keep wondering WHAT he will look like when he is born. (They already forecasted a head of hair so, we'll see about that...)

Every day, we are getting a little bit closer...

No comments: