Saturday, April 30, 2011

Lots of fun

Nana (Grandma Olson) came to town yesterday afternoon, during naptime. Sydney found this to be a GREAT SURPRISE!

She put him to bed last night. She got him from his bed this morning. She entertained him with TONS of laughter and giggles all day long.

We went to the library and picked out new books. (Our probation period ends tomorrow, but they were nice enough to wave that for today so, we upgrade from a 3-book limit to 100 books!) We had lunch, read books and had naptime. We went shopping. We read more books and Nana is attempting to put Sydney to bed again.

Sydney insisted that Mommy stay in the room during some bedtime stories. "Momma, sit please." he insisted. After a few books, I snuck from the room. Then, I sat quietly in the office. It breaks my heart to hear him BEG for his mommy, but I know that he will be without me at bedtime tomorrow night, as well as the next few thereafter.

I'm not sure who is enjoying it more... Sydney or Grandma; There sure are A LOT of giggles in this house!

No comments: