We have been working on throwing a ball for the past few days since it is a skill that he did not have at the first session on Monday. (Mommy is NOT the best teacher though, as I forget to let go of the ball... silly me!)
We got a couple of smiles out of him afterwards when we had taken off the flotation device (that keeps riding up to his chin, but is a waist-belt on the other kids) and we counted 1-2-3 and had him JUMP into the water to mommy. Thankfully, we saw those chipmunk teeth and his cute smile!
Each session, I think will get a little better. (He sure does get excited to stare at the hand-painted aquatic mural on the wall at the pool!)
1 comment:
I was just telling my husband I wish there was some place around here that had a swimming class for babies! I think Cam would love it, he just loves the water. :)
Post a Comment