Saturday, February 4, 2012

Sad, sad day... camera appears BROKEN!

Today is a sad, sad day!

Our fancy camera appears to be BROKEN! We (Sydney, Silas and I) used it last night to take some pictures, including some self-portraits.) The autofocus isn't working and the camera is making a strange noise, while NOT taking pictures.

I am very, very sad.

Just shy of 8000 pictures since we got it - Christmas 2010... we are averaging around 600 pictures per month. Having it out of commission does NOT help my Project Life album where we try to take at least one picture per day.

Mike reminds me that we DO have our old camera still. Time to break out the rechargeable batteries, I think - as well as the extended warranty information for the new camera.

Might have our neighbor take a look at the camera, since he is a camera buff. Otherwise, hoping for a speedy recovery!

Sigh. Sniff, sniff!

No comments: