I have been playing catch-up on Project Life since September 2011. I've gotten all of my 2011 pics into the album, but the journaling is still rather sparse from June through December. (Sigh, I was SO PROUD of my accomplishment of January through the arrival of our second son in May, but then I seem to have run into a MAJOR SHORTAGE in time... and sleep!)
I love Project Life! My 2.5 year old LOVES to look at our Project Life album, too. I really NEED to allow myself a little bit of "ME" time to work on it because I find it therapeutic to have a creative outlet AND I love, Love, LOVE capturing our lives! (Since following Ali Edwards, I have learned to take photographs to document our everyday lives and I really, really LOVE THAT!)
Today, I was lucky enough for both boys to nap at the same time... SO, when I should have been folding laundry, doing dishes or cleaning my house, I took some time to work on my Project Life album on my computer. (I lay out each week in InDesign, print 4x6's as a PDF and then convert them to JPGs that get uploaded to my local Walgreens.)
Here's a peek of what is waiting in the queue at Walgreens for me to pick up tomorrow. (YAY! Happy Dance... picture a frog in a blender, since I'm not a good dancer... I am SO EXCITED!)
January 22-28:
January 29-February 4:
February 5-11: Late last week, our good camera died. I was able to take a few pics with the mega-zoom lens (because it was the only one that worked) but felt extreme sadness without the camera. I've really missed it a lot AND missed a lot of great photo opportunities! :(
February 12-18: Shipped the camera and lens off to extended warranty. Dragged out our old point & shoot camera and am MISSING MY GOOD CAMERA ALL THE MORE NOW! (I'm pretty sure I will be disappointed with the pics that I pick up - since the quality of the photo will be so much less than what I have become used to in 2011.)
February 19-25: I MISS MY GOOD CAMERA!!! Last shipping update I saw, it was en route back to us.... went from Illinois - to a Milwaukee suburb - to Kansas. Waiting.... waiting.... waiting! Oh, how I miss it!




No comments:
Post a Comment