Monday, January 17, 2011

Baby 2 at 24 weeks

I'm not sure WHAT is happening... my baby tickers are all in disagreement: one says 108 days to go, two say 109 days to go and one says 110 days to go. (I guess I'll trust the 2 that say 109.)

Earlier today, I informed Mike that I am nervous to go for my 24 week appointment later this week; I dread the scale - hoping that I did not over-indulge too much over the holidays. He assured me NOT to worry... it IS, what it is!

He also informed me "Do you realize that you are ALMOST into your 3rd trimester already?" (I think that happens a little closer to his birthday, but I suppose THAT is right around the corner....)

I'm pretty proud to say that I am still able to lay flat on my stomach from time-to-time; although, Mike reminded me that I'm probably squishing Number 2 and that I wont be able to do that much longer. (I can expect for baby to start gaining 6 ounces per week now - packing on some fat!) 

This pregnancy has gone by SO FAST! Number 2 - still nameless - remains QUITE ACTIVE! I can tell that he's getting stronger and stronger with his kicks & punches. I'm finding myself wondering WHO he will look like - picturing in my head - a little cloned version of Sydney. (Afterall, our genes meshed together pretty well the first time.) Hopefully, we'll decide upon a name before we meet NUMBER 2.

No comments: