Monday, November 3, 2008

Swimming is over

I had joined an early morning water aerobics class in September and really enjoyed it. So, in October, I paid for another month. 

It is November now so, lessons are over.

Last night, Mike asked if I was going swimming anymore. I told him that I am done now because we are trying to save on excess spending.

He told me that it is good exercise for me and that they are running a great deal for me:
Buy One (BabyMama) get one FREE (fetus)

Gotta love him....

I'm thinking I will go back to my pilates DVD's instead. That is, if I can keep the cats out of the way long enough.

[Edited: After another disappointing weekend "belly-shot", the pilates would be good. It seems that we are still trying to perfect the "belly-shot" photos to show growth. However, I'm thinking that it is just making me look overly fat right now. We checked out some that were posted on the internet documenting growth and it appears that everyone really POPS out big at 18 weeks. Think we need a new system. One that we had observed had the BabyMama standing against a wall so you could really see the growth rate. Still working on it....]

No comments: