At 12 weeks, baby will be about 2.5" long and the size of a large plum.
GET THIS.... within the past 3 weeks, baby has more than doubled in size!
Poor baby must be moving and shaking with all of my excess coughing these past few days. (My friend who is a physician's assistant has scolded me for not calling the doctor yet for my cold, but I figure that colds last a week. Perhaps, I will think about calling within the next day or two if I am not feeling better.) Daddy reports that the bed is "lonely" with me sleeping on the couch or in the recliner (for relief).
Truth be told, I miss him, too!
• • • • •
Looking forward to celebrating the Thanksgiving holiday and being with family and friends. (Hope my cough wont keep everyone in the house awake.)
No comments:
Post a Comment