
Here's what www.Parenting.com shows the "baby" to look like at 10 weeks. (Starting to get pretty cute, isn't it?)
[EDITED: Mike read the Baby Blog and said "I don't know that I would call THAT cute yet...." so, in an attempt to clarify, we'll say that it is getting cute-ER. Hey, I think it is cute because at least it no longer looks like a seahorse!]
It is hard to believe that "baby" is now the size and shape of a cocktail shrimp when just a month ago, it was about the size of a sweat pea. THAT, in and of itself, is INCREDIBLE!
I was just reading that within the next week or two, "baby" will DOUBLE in size.
This truly is a MIRACLE of life.
Also, growing at leaps and bounds.... "the girls".
Mike and I have already discussed that bra shopping is on the agenda for the weekend as "the girls" are testing the theory of "cups over-floweth" to the extreme these days. (He's liking that feature a lot.... afterall, boys will be boys!)
Now that we are 10 full weeks, we are also due to take another belly shot to monitor progress. Thankfully, the wide angle lens will not be needed for this shot....
No comments:
Post a Comment