Sunday, November 16, 2008

Counting down the last of the first trimester

We are now counting down the last few days of the first trimester. Amazing how quickly it went by. On Friday 11/21, we will officially be 13 full weeks - with Saturday 11/22 entering into the second trimester.

Pregnancy-wise, I have been feeling pretty darned good for the past two weeks. Then, on this past Thursday, I had to break out the snacks in the afternoon because I was getting sick to my stomach. (Thought I had already declared myself done with morning sickness a few weeks prior.) Turned out, I had to snack quite frequently over the weekend.

Friday morning, I woke early because I was STARVING! Got up to eat the rest of my leftover veggie calzone and take my vitamin. However, a short while later, I was feeling rather sick to my stomach and was not finding "just the right quick snack". Ended up having to run to the bathroom to hurl... MULTIPLE TIMES 'til the old tank was empty again.

So, that plan to take my vitamin early in the day and cure my hunger kind of back-fired on me... afterwards, I was left hungry once again and had to re-take my vitamin. (By then, mom was awake and she made me something to eat. I have SUCH a great mom!)

While visiting my hometown, went shopping at Kohl's and took advantage of a great 50% off sale on bras. Needed to upgrade my size quite badly for quite a while now. (I'd like to report that my new bra is SO COMFORTABLE and Mike really likes how large they are growing.)

It has been a long day of traveling so I prefer not to sit any longer. Instead, I think it is time for bed. May as well get off of my back side and enjoy sleeping on my stomach. Afterall, time is running out...

No comments: