Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Baby ticker removed.... crazy, I tell you!

The baby ticker from the What to Expect website has been removed so, the blog no longer announces that we are 13 w/4 d pregnant. 

It seems that specific ticker has been doing some CRAZY things.... it kept gaining days. It had us almost to the end of the 13th week and today is only Tuesday. We wont be at 14 weeks until Friday!

So, I made an executive decision to get rid of the wacky widget. Now, you just see the Guard baby floating around. I will try to do a better job when I post on the blog to indicate where we are on the timeline since the visual part has been removed.

As far as the books go, I am not yet supposed to feel the baby yet. However, there have been a few times where I thought I felt a little something different, which I would honestly say did NOT feel like gas. Last night, for example, right after I had gone to bed, I had been laying in a position that was half side/half stomach and thought I felt a little something flutter.

Maybe....

I can't wait until it is strong enough for Mike to feel it when he puts his hands on my belly. That will be so cool for both of us to enjoy together.

According to the baby book, within the next few weeks, the baby can hear the sound of my voice. So, I am thinking that this will be one smart baby... it will know how to count to 30 and backwards since I feel like I am doing that more and more at school these days.

No school for the rest of the week. So, TODAY was Friday for me. We have off until Tuesday so, that is 6 full days to enjoy! Thankfully, of those 6 days, Mike will be with me for Thursday, Saturday and Monday [EDIT: Sunday off, not Monday] so THAT will be nice to spend some relaxing time off together.

Have to go tend to some naughty kitties right now... some people's kids, right?

EDITED: Found a new ticker gadget to track the progress of the pregnancy so, we'll try this new one for a while and hope that this one keeps better time.

No comments: