I recently took inventory of my remaining shots. (My oldest cousin has also offered me a few weeks of hers since she gave up on Copaxone and didn't want them to go to waste.)
I'm really HOPING that I will NOT need to order more before my upcoming neurology appointment.
Of course, Mike encourages me to order my next month's supply because I just never know IF and/or how soon I would be able to go on the new FDA-approved drug.
Sigh.
I really DON'T WANT TO order more. I kind of just want to give my body a break from the everyday poking, the welts, the itching.
I am SO intrigued by the new medicine... anxious to hear more.
(Granted, I know that I really CAN re-order more shots with very little notice.... and deep down, I admit that Mike is probably right – it probably would take a little time to get everything to fall into place.)
No comments:
Post a Comment