Friday, October 31, 2014

Trick or Treat 2014












 





It was a cold, blustery day... according to the iPad, the perceived temperature around noon was 19°F. (Real temperature was near freezing, but the wind was BITTER COLD!!!)

The boys trick-or-treated at THREE HOUSES before retreating back into the warmth of Grandpa's house where it was MUCH MORE EXCITING to run to the door whenever they heard the doorbell, checking out all of the costumes.

Friends Jon and Donna gave them each a special treat bag for Halloween. (Our neighbors, Frank and Bev, did the same thing!) There are PLENTY of people who think these two are pretty special little guys.

In the evening, Mike found out that the Thing 1 and Thing 2 costumes are sold separately. He thought they were a pair and has asked that I NOT tell him how much they costed. ;)

Honestly, I haven't dressed up for Halloween since I worked at the grocery store when I was in high school. It as kind of fun (and fitting) to be Thing 2.

No comments: