A few weeks ago, Grandpa Lowell cleaned off the bones of a rotisserie chicken for us; he knows how much I like to get my hands dirty, I think. He attempted to save the wishbone, telling the boys that we can do something really SPECIAL with it, but discovered that our cats kept finding his hiding places of the drying bone. Eventfully, I relocated it to the tall windowsill above our stove and it remained there until yesterday.
Grandpa showed the boys how to do it and told them to make a wish. Sydney proudly reports that he knew he would win because he was pulling especially hard and wanted his wish to come true. Soon after, he proudly told me that HE was the winner, told me what he had wished for and announced that it was something on his Christmas Wish List.
He announced that he was going to DRAW A PICTURE of the thing that he wanted. (He drew the letters B-E-A-R and then drew around the letters and colored them, like on WordWorld.)
Unfortunately, the item that he's got his heart set on is A TOY that we saw at the doctor's office during their recent well-child appointments.... now a (collectible) toy that costs one Ben Franklin PLUS SHIPPING!
He wants The WordWorld Bucket Set HOUSE of Duplo Blocks. A toy available on Amazon with the description of MOST PIECES INCLUDED. He really, Really, REALLY wants the World World BEAR the most!
I see that BEAR is available on eBay... sold separately. Somehow, I'm guessing he really WANTS the house, too.
Wondering... Do wishes REALLY come true???
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B0010WHAH8/ref=olp_tab_collectible?ie=UTF8&condition=collectible
No comments:
Post a Comment