
On December 11th, Sydney woke from his nap and discovered lots and lots of SNOW! (He thought it was pretty funny that our car was completely covered.)
On the way upstairs, Sydney grabbed Mike's hat. We left it on the stairs and I told him that he could wear it when he woke up from his nap. (This kid doesn't forget a thing... he grabbed that silly hat right away and plopped it on his head.)

As I was putting him down for his nap, I told him that I needed his help in the kitchen to make cookies after his nap. He was pretty excited for that! I guess he had "a thing" for hats that day... as he wore the strainer on his head.

He wasn't quite sure WHAT we were going to do with all of these "things." After he helped me measure out all of the ingredients, we used the big mixer. Then, we rolled out our dough. (He kept reaching over and tearing off pieces of raw dough to eat.) He thought it was pretty fun, but didn't understand WHERE the cookies come into play. Then, as we started cutting out our cookies, he got REALLY, REALLY MAD that we couldn't eat them RIGHT NOW!!! He didn't want to wait for them to bake.

So, we had to take a break and color while they were in the oven. (I am LOVING how he is starting to purse his lips when he colors; he says "Oooooh!" as he tries the different colors on the paper. It is SO CUTE!)

I think that the cookies were WELL WORTH THE WAIT!

He likes them!!!
Someone has TRICKS up his sleeve!!!







No comments:
Post a Comment