Appointment Stats:
Today, I had a trace of protein in my urine and no sugar, which is acceptable.
Baby 2's heart-rate was 166. (Good and strong.)
My weight gain is up 6 pounds from my pre-pregnancy weight.
My uterus measures right at 12 weeks.
I'm told that my uterus is resting at an angle that applies extra pressure on my bladder right now, but within the next month-to-month-and-a-half or so, should reposition to be more comfortable. (Then, doctor teased that I'll be comfortable for a short while - until the rest of my organs are relocated to make room for a growing baby.)
Pregnancy is looking good!
I was granted permission to take some cough medicine today. Took a dose around 4pm and it seems to have helped a little bit. Going to take another dose any minute now and then, hoping for a good night of sleep tonight.
Sydney stepped on the scale today to... weighing in at EXACTLY 23 pounds!!! (YAY, he FINALLY made it past 20!!!)
I do have a belly pic (taken earlier today) to upload from my camera. It was a mirrored self-portrait, which I figure is better than nothing.
No comments:
Post a Comment