We have SO MANY GOOD MEMORIES documented on the blog!
I am SO GLAD that I have done this (blog) because there was A LOT of stuff that I have already (sadly) forgotten. There was A LOT of stuff that made me smile.
Since becoming a mother, I have NOT had a lot of time to pursue scrapbooking. (Heck, I feel lucky to get pictures downloaded off of my camera and have been WANTING to take the time to organize all of the photos into ONE PLACE on the computer so that I could easily back them all up onto a disk. The recent lightening strike - taking out Sydney's sound machine, the modem, the stove and the dryer - seems to have SPARKED a little more desire into me to want to do just that; however, I have been being responsible and taking naps, as well as going to bed early - since becoming pregnant again.)
I am glad that I have this ONE PLACE (my blog) to document all of our memories.
Someday, I hope to order my blog postings as a giant printed book.... or break it up into multiple books by years. I've looked at them before on the internet, but MONEY is something that we do not have a lot of these days so, it has been added to my BUCKET LIST so-to-speak.
I'm thinking I need to look back to the beginning of my blogging days - and the beginning of my last pregnancy - to see if I felt morning sickness a lot back then. I certainly recall only a few instances off the top of my head. This time around, I feel as if I have had near-constant sickness FOR DAYS NOW! Today is the first day in a long time that I have felt actually GOOD.
I keep telling Mike "I sure hope this kid is cute!" to which he replies "Of course it is!"
Deep down, we're still banking on HEALTHY as our first choice, but our track record so far DID produce charmingly cute once already. So, the odds are in our favor! Tomorrow, we go in for another ultrasound to make sure that Baby 2 is doing well inside that abnormally large sac.
No comments:
Post a Comment