Sunday, January 4, 2009

Video Clip: Baby belly 19 weeks 2 days

Sorry that it cropped off the lower portion of the viewing area... when I was filming it, I could see SO MUCH more belly at the bottom of the screen, but it must crop to a different size for video editing and viewing. (Will have to keep that in mind for next time.) I have never used iMovie before so, this was a trial run for me. Bear with me... maybe we will be able to post some ultrasound clips Tuesday... cross your fingers!

UPDATE: Mike took one look at the video clip picture that is posted and said "That picture makes you look like a goofball." I had to explain that it is not a picture, but that it is a frozen still from the video clip. I do agree that it is NOT the most flattering still shot though... He also teased about the clarification of "19 weeks and 2 days pregnant".
Hey, what can I say?

No comments: