After reading the article, I responded. (I was hoping that she wasn't implying that I was the mother who has an immaculate house, but THINKS it is messy because our house is.... well.... LIVED-IN and only seems to stay clean while we're sleeping at night!)
Eventually, I did the unthinkable: I posted REAL LIFE PICS of our messy house because.... THIS IS LIFE!!! REAL LIFE!!! Un-censored and un-edited.
I'm finally starting to get over the embarrassment factor each time that a babysitter steps foot into my house and I have to remind them to PLEASE EXCUSE THE MESS. (They've since discovered how quickly the boys have made messes on their watch and how terribly busy they are!)
And then, JUST FOR PROOF: Once in a while, our house IS CLEAN!!!
(It is normally late at night, when we are all sleeping. There is almost always, however, a never-ending laundry pile on the kitchen floor... same location, different pile... every single day!)
I take photos of our house in the MESSY STATE because THIS IS LIFE! Sometimes, life is messy!

No comments:
Post a Comment