Thursday, October 20, 2011

Giggles... out of control!



Tonight, Silas and Mike were sitting on the floor and Mike was playing catch with Sydney. Silas thought that THIS was THE FUNNIEST THING IN THE WORLD!!! He kept giggling and giggling and giggling!

Naturally, our video camera IS charged, but the hard drive is now full and I hadn't been able to locate the proper cords to get it downloaded since before Silas was born.

I tried to see if my cell phone could take video, but I couldn't see any options like that.

I noticed that there appears to be a VIDEO mode on our new camera, but whenever I would attempt to capture video, it would just take a really blurry photograph. (See above.)

I ended up pulling out our old digital camera, replacing the batteries with fresh ones and attempting to capture the absolutely ADORABLE case of the giggles, but Silas wasn't finding "catch" to be nearly as entertaining anymore.

Mental note: Attempt to download video camera again so that it is useful to us again soon.

No comments: