Are these – or are these NOT - THE CUTEST KIDS EVER?!?!?
Seriously, TOTAL CUTENESS!

Somehow, me missed the opportunity for us to "POSE" for a family picture at the wedding. {I was proud of the ensemble(s) that I put together for each of us to wear to the wedding... "happy green", white and browns.} This photo, at the church, is the best we could do to show for all of us:
So, after being rather disappointed, I asked Mike this morning if we could re-dress like we did for yesterday's wedding. Along with some rolling of the eyes and a deep sigh of despair, he asked "Do we have to?" to which I replied "Yes, please."
We gave Nana a few lessons in how to use our fancy camera and I had scoped out some photo spots in their yard. After a little photo tweaking and cropping, here are the best of the bunch:

P.S. Silas, we are sorry that your belly was hanging out in at least one photo. It is what it is, little buddy. You're still SUPER CUTE!
• • • • •
NOTE: I'd like to remember.... at the wedding, a gentleman approached me in the lobby. He informed me that he took note of me as soon as he spotted me at the church, but wanted me to know that my outfit was absolutely perfect... that I nailed it... spot-on perfection and elegance for a wedding. (I was later informed that he is Tony's gay uncle... a fashionista in Chicago.) That made me feel good in my selection of attire.
When I bought this outfit, I was SUPER EXCITED to wear it to the wedding because it made me feel pretty. Mike had informed me that I looked like June Cleaver and suggested I wear an alternate dress to the wedding.
I gave my cousin, Kristen, the final call on what I should wear to her wedding. She suggested that I wear the super cute green one to the wedding, but wanted me to wear the other one OUT for a date with Mike. (That is a nice compromise; now, I look forward to a date with him and a reason to feel pretty again.)




No comments:
Post a Comment