I read about this book suggestion on one of the blogs that I follow regularly so, I asked for it for part of my mother's day gift.

Writing Motherhood
by Lisa Garrigues
I jumped right into it and am enjoying the book and the writing activities... or should I say INVITATIONS to write. It will become part of my own private treasure someday.
Now, as far as writing daily is concerned... I'm not diligent enough to floss daily so, the chances of me writing EVERY SINGLE DAY are slim-to-none.
It will, however, kick-start me into doing something that I love - while capturing my personal handwriting in written form and words straight from my heart.
Alzheimer's Disease is a HORRIBLE disease; My grandmother was robbed of nearly all of her memories, as well as her ability to understand and communicate. I want my memories to come to life – with words jumping off a page and telling an incredible story. I want my memories to live forever.
No comments:
Post a Comment