Monday, May 10, 2010

Playdate with Lucy: Waterpark fun

This morning, we went to the waterpark for a playdate with Lucy. This was Sydney's second time here and for some reason, he was rather apprehensive today. Lucy, on the other hand, was a waterpark animal! Lucy, approximately 13 months old, was splashing and climbing and having a great time while Sydney was content holding onto his boat and staying close to Mommy or Lucy's mom Kate.

We did go down two of the twirly waterslides. Sydney didn't have much of a reaction, I'm told. (I couldn't see his face since he was on my lap.) He sure looked CUTE in his new swimsuit though! (Deep down, I think he was just plain old TIRED and wanting some milk and a nap; we played for about one hour and headed home for a nap.) 

We'll have to do it again sometime... Mondays look like they are only $5. (I'm guessing that rates will change once the schoolyear lets out.) We sure had fun though! Thanks for playing Kate & Lucy!

No comments: