Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Clean sheets and sleep

Last night, Sydney slept for a 12-hour shift and woke with wet jammies and sheets.... again! After his 2-hour nap mid-morning, his bed had to be stripped AGAIN! I'm starting to think that he likes to have clean sheets for every encounter in his crib.

So, following his 12-hour slumber and a 2-hour nap, he decided that he didn't want an afternoon nap. 

Instead, he agreed to a little earlier bedtime.

Hmmm, I wonder if this is a new routine he is attempting to develop? (I also thought that he would give up the morning nap and keep the afternoon one... if only they came with instruction manuals, right?)

At bedtime, I put him in a size 4 overnight diaper... we'll see if this helps to remedy the wetness. (Size 4 seemed HUGE on this skinny little boy though!)

Sleep tight, little man. With clean sheets on your bed, there should be no bedbugs to bite.

No comments: