Saturday, February 13, 2010

Sorry, Didn't even slow him down

Poor Mike spent the better part of an hour building a mock-step cover to go on top of our wedge-shaped bottom stair, in hopes that it would keep Sydney from climbing up the stairs (especially since we watch him attempt to scale the outer walls of the playpen already).

I had carried the vacuum upstairs and had just finished cleaning the litterbox. As I went near the office door to plug in the vacuum, I caught a glimpse of Sydney almost all the way upstairs. Mike had been watching the Olympics in the living room and had no idea that Sydney had already figured out how to get up that new-and-(not-so)-improved bottom step. (Little stinker!)

Perhaps, we have a future Olympian on our hands?

Now, Mike has to go back to the drawing board and test his engineering skills to see what Plan B is.

No comments: