So, about this whole "feeling like a cow-thing".... well, it is NOT my weight! It is the fact that ALL I EVER DO IS pump or breastfeed!!! I feel like that is the majority of my day!
Today is my first day alone with baby. It is nearly 6pm and I have been wishing for a shower most of the day and am starting to get hungry again. Baby just ate and is asleep in his baby swing... I have been meaning to pump ever since I fed him last... did not get a nap in yet today so, am hoping for a good night of sleep tonight (knock on wood)...
I feel like I always need to hurry up to eat... wish I could relax a little and enjoy my food.
So, I am hoping that some sense of normalcy will return to my life.... or at least a little bit of a routine.
Pumping is winning out over a shower... DUTY CALLS. (I guess I can look forward to a shower once Mike gets home tonight.)
No comments:
Post a Comment