Tuesday, March 3, 2015
The view out the window
We had some excitement in our neighborhood the past week or so... we got two new utility poles! This was very fun to watch from our window(s). We got to watch a giant auger drill into the ground. We got to watch new poles being lifted into position. And we got to watch the snow melting away with each passing day...
While folding a GIANT PILE of laundry one day, I was excited to open the windows for some fresh air. Our house has battled more illness than we'd prefer and I wanted to take advantage of the slowly warming temperatures. In fact, our front bedroom gets nice afternoon sun, which is PERFECT for this time of year (less desirable in summer months when we don't WANT extra heat in our bedroom)
The cats were excited to hear the birds singing as well. (Otto was the courageous one! Eddy was too chicken to go outside.)
NOTE: I put the screens back on shortly after this; keeping it safe.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment