Friday, August 30, 2013

Through the looking glass, *CLICK* went the lock...

This COULD have ended badly....

Earlier in the summer, the latch on the screendoor was clicked into a LOCK position and I quickly ran across the front yard and scaled the fence to reach the other screendoor, as calmly as possible, before that, too, COULD have been latched. (At which point our spare key would do us NO GOOD what-so-ever!)

I could have needed to quickly take a mental inventory of all of my neighbors and their cars, checking to see WHO was home and HOW I would be able to get my hands on the spare key for our house.

I could have BEGGED for our 2 year old to attempt to push his big brother out of the way and TRY to unlock the door for me.





Thankfully, things turned out (for me) ... this time!

No comments: