Sydney had started to do his crazy person **I'm going to poop my pants** dance when I quickly escorted him to his potty chair. Relieved, I'm sure, he sat immediately down and did his business, announcing "Went poop. Potty, too!"
"Awesome!" I praised.
Sydney hops off his seat, peers inside and announces (proudly) "_ook Mommy! _ooks _ike _urtle! A-nutter day _ooked _ike _nake. Dis one _ook _ike _urtle dough!"
Translation: Look Mommy! Looks like (a) turtle! Another day (it) looked like (a) snake. This one look(s) like (a) turtle though.
Peeking into his potty chair, I confirm "YES, it does!" (WOW! Was HE proud!!!) Holy cow... it is SO HARD to NOT LAUGH at him when he does/says things like this.

P.S. I realize that it is a little on the gross side to take a picture of poop, but I did for the sake of story-telling and to help document the active imagination of our two year old.
No comments:
Post a Comment