Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Fall fun and s'more pics

We went to Grandpa's house on Tuesday afternoon. It was a near-perfect fall day! Warm(er) weather, sunshine, beautiful fall leaves...

I like how the sunshine brightened the face of baby Silas.

Sydney ran past... super fast... and super excited... he had found a hairbrush and wanted to brush Bishop. (I really like how I captured BOTH BOYS in the same frame.)

I love this picture of Silas!

Silas was a perfect model for my fall photo-shoot. Bishop is the white blur in the foreground. Silas was very intrigued by the little dog.

I wanted Mike to take a picture of Silas and I in the leaves - much like one that we had from August 2009 when Sydney was a baby. Silas had other things on his mind - instead of gazing at the camera.

Mommy and Sydney enjoyed run, Run, RUNNING!

It was LOTS of fun to run!

We were going to learn how to put the marshmallow on the stick, but we (Sydney) ate that one!

Here we go again!

Into the fire.

And now, we wait... in the darkness.

Mmmm, doesn't THAT look yummy? (We need to toast that one a little longer!)

So, what do you think? STICKY!


Here's a family portrait we took - using a self-timer and running into the frame. We didn't do too terribly bad at all:

No comments: