
Some of our food... everyone brought a dish to pass.
I made a patriotic cake, as well as Eagles (Tailgating) Burgers.









Meet our friend Lucy.
She's 15 months old and SUPER CUTE!
But she gives some MEAN HUGS!!! (She chokes around the neck most of the time and has to be supervised around other little kids. Her parents tease and call her "The Strangler".)

Just checking out the views...

The frontal view...

LUCY: Oh, man... how I wish that lady would let go so I could climb up this bench!
Hey, Lucy... LOOK, a plane! (Or maybe that one was a bird.)
Jon Husman holds Mr. & Miss Independent - a Patriotic pair!
Sydney is 13 months old. Lucy is 15 months old.
Lucy: Hey, Sydney, I like your straw!
Sydney = Mr. Serious (sometimes)

Sydney enjoys a juice box with (newly retired )Jon Husman...
... enjoys it EVEN MORE with BIG BIRD on it!
We had a fun day and look forward to celebrating it again next year with our neighbors and friends!

No comments:
Post a Comment