This afternoon, Mike was out in the Bonus Room, which he has recently renamed "The Bunk House". He was going through some boxes of stuff and found a photo album that contained photos of his earlier years. I'm betting he wished I hadn't seen them because I announced "Oh my gosh, you were SO CUTE!" so many times that eventually, he just rolled his eyes.EDITED: When Mike read this babyblog posting, he laughed and said "EVENTUALLY, HE ROLLED HIS EYES? YEAH, HOW ABOUT AFTER THE SECOND OH MY GOSH..."


Anyways, when I found the photo from 1971 where Mike is just a baby – I could see a little resemblance to the 3D ultrasound pictures of Baby Sydney.
Now, I am EVEN MORE ANXIOUS to see what Sydney will look like.


ALSO, I thought it was SO CUTE to see John and Mike holding their little sister Nicki. When you see John and Mike as little kids, you REALLY see the resemblance to John's son, Alder.
EDITED: Added comparison photo of Alder (from October 2009 wedding).
No comments:
Post a Comment