Friday, May 8, 2009

37 week belly... it ISN'T SMALL at all!


This afternoon, I posed for my 37 week belly shot.

HOLY COW! It's not small at all!!!

For a brief moment, I wondered if it were the camera angle.... or if it's like they say – that the camera adds 10 pounds. But then, back to reality – Mike reminded me that Baby Sydney is getting QUITE BIG in there and that I really am... well, THAT BIG!!!

Therefore, I rest my case little man... that means you can come out WHENEVER YOU WANT NOW! We're ready for you... and it appears that you are running out of free space in there.

Still no stretch marks on my belly... at least from what I can see. (My thighs are another story, sadly.)

We're thinking we want to pose with a basketball in an attempt to put it all into perspective.

No comments: