Thursday, February 27, 2020

Finding a treasure: Opinion writing by 3rd grader Silas

Mishgone is a fun place to go with your family. In my opinione the best place to go is the UP.

One reasone is lake supiror with the brite shiny tranquil lite houses lining the coast. the could (cold) clean glosy fragile whater (water) contains maltipull ship recks along and in the shor line. ther are Boat tors (tours) taking you arownd the finger.

Well what about camping we cant ferget that for campin you sleep in a yert. I should prodoly (probably) beyfine (define). a yert is simpily a round one room hous (house) with a glas top in the senter.

the fires are so warm and comtimes (sometimes) you can feed the duks!

In Supior they have Big foot stachuse (statues) all over the town. (there so cute)

The UP has countlles whater falls. (I climed to the top of one, my dad mayd me get my shoes dirty not like I care.)








Transcribed:

Michigan is a fun place to go with your family. In my opinion, the best place to go is the U.P.

One reason is Lake Superior with the bright, shiny, tranquil light houses lining the coast. The cold, clean, glossy, fragile water contains multiple ship wrecks along and in the shore line. There are boat tours taking you around the finger.

Well, what about camping? We can't forget that for camping, you sleep in a yurt. I should probably define. A yurt is simply a round one room house with a glass top in the center.

The fires are so warm and sometimes you can feed the ducks!

In Superior, they have Big Foot statures all over the town. (They're so cute!)

The U.P. has countless water falls. (I climbed to the top of one. My dad made me get my shoes dirty; not like I care.)

No comments: