Monday, June 1, 2015

The wait to pee...

We often find ourselves laughing at Silas and his arguments that he does NOT have to go to the bathroom. His happy feet dance steps and grabbing say otherwise, but HE has to be the one one to make the declaration WHEN he has to pee. Oftentimes, holding out for just another forty seconds more before announcing "NOW, I have to go!" and arguing that he didn't really have to go before.

This morning was NO EXCEPTION of Silas and his strong desire to wait until the last possible moment. HOWEVER, this morning I had to laugh as he pranced through Nana's kitchen, clutching his keychain, stopping at the door, pretending to pick the lock with his fake door key and prancing around in circles inside the bathroom as he fumbled with his keys again to attempt to fake lock the door.

Finally, I yelled from the kitchen "Stop with the key! Just GO!!!"

He barley stopped dancing enough to pull down his pajama pants and lift the toilet seat before his firehouse let loose.

I cringe as he stands, holding with both hands onto the toilet seat and lid, wishing he would STOP that habit and to use one of his hands to correct his aim.


*Nana has three flashlight key chains for the boys to play with. Each keychain contains one fake key, used to entice people into car dealerships to see IF they hold he key that unlocks the door of the giveaway car. (Perfect for little people and skeleton keyholes!)


No comments: