Silas and I stopped at the Dollar Tree today while running errands. I had wanted to pick up something little for SYDNEY to enjoy, since Silas was going to be getting a couple birthday presents. Silas decided that he wanted a BIRTHDAY HAT! At first, he picked out a paper party hat. It made him look like Merlin-the-Magician. (It was too big and kept falling down over his face. THAT and it really was NOT worth one dollar.)
Then, we picked out a plastic hat, which he called a cowboy hat. We soon upgraded to a black, foam-ish cowboy hat. At the checkout, I saw some fedoras. Turns out, I talked him into the fedora.
Of course, after picking Sydney up from school, he wanted one, too. So, we ventured back for a second one.
Sydney was upset that I put a number FOUR on his birthday hat. I told him we would change his to a FIVE when it was his birthday, but he's still just four now.
Silas ended up eating his 3! sticker. (Yuck!)
Took some pics of the boys in their BIRTHDAY HATS. {love them!!!}

No comments:
Post a Comment