Thursday, April 24, 2014

CATS: It's my birthday, I can do what I want to...

I keep finding part of the drain in strange places... on the kitchen floor... in the laundry pile... and didn't know WHO was to blame for it. Obviously, it is all the more reason NOT to have a clean kitchen/house... because they are LOOKING for something fun to do. (When the kitchen counters are clean, the cats tend to hop onto them... which they almost NEVER do ordinarily.)


This time, I caught my culprit! (However, it was the BIRTHDAY of Eddy and Otto today so, I couldn't hardly be mad at him!) NAUGHTY CAT!!!


NOTE: Eddy is the look-out. Otto is IN THE SINK!!!


GOT IT!


Where should I put it TODAY?


Right about... HERE!


AH, YES... PURRfect! :)


Just like that...


Oh, shoot! She just called my name! BUSTED!


At least it was a DIRTY LAUNDRY pile! (Kind of gross to think about all of the places he's batted it around the house... and how incredibly GROSS it is!!!) EEEW!!!!!

No comments: