This afternoon, I had pulled out Sydney's baby book (birth to first birthday) and was AMAZED at how much Sydney and Silas resemble each other!
When Sydney got up from his nap, I encouraged him to look at the book with me.
Immediately, there was confusion. "Look, Mommy... Baby Silas!" he announced - pointing to a photo of HIMSELF.
"No, that's YOU... that's Baby Sydney!" I corrected.
"No, Baby Silas." he assured me. "Look!" he said as he pointed to another photo of himself.
"You're right! Baby Silas looks JUST LIKE Baby Sydney did when YOU were little! I think he's going to be SUPER CUTE - JUST. LIKE. YOU."
"Yeah." Sydney agreed.
We flipped through the entire book and I showed him how every time we turned the page, Baby Sydney got a little bigger, a little bigger, a little bigger. Eventually, he saw a picture of Baby Lucy on her first birthday. I didn't know if he would recognize her, but he instantly smiled and pointed, exclaiming "Lucy!"
No comments:
Post a Comment