He also has taken a liking to LICKING the cart, sticking out his tongue and making gagging and obnoxious sounds. I tried to tell him "Sydney, that's gross. Keep your tongue in your mouth because no one wants to see it."
To him, he must have heard "Keep taunting me with your tongue by looking like a lizard, I really like that A LOT." (The gagging sounds and shenanigans are great, too... my favorite! Someday, I hope I can thank you for that... or I hope that YOU WILL HAVE A CHILD who frustrates you with this silly action.)
I'm now wanting to leave him home from now on when I go to the grocery store. (I've been saying this for my last few trips to the store.) Thankfully, at Sam's Club - where they have 2-seater carts, he still does pretty well. Mommy will have to start shopping with Silas or by myself.
I did think it was kind of cute when we arrived at Sam's Club. Sydney offered to stay in the car with Baby Silas to keep him company. I told him that I needed him to keep ME company inside the store. He informed me "I think you can find another mom inside the store to keep you company. I can stay here to keep Silas company." (After I told him that Silas was going with me, he agreed that it would be OK for him to come inside, too.) I thought it was kind of cute.
No comments:
Post a Comment