
This afternoon, I had left Silas on the changing pad on the floor. He was happy as a clam - looking around and kicking his cubby arms and legs. Sydney and I had left the room for a few short minutes. When we came back, Silas had pushed himself across the floor (on his back) - a few feet away from the changing pad.
Out of curiosity, I let him keep scooting on his back to see how far he would wiggle. Over time, he managed to push himself from our diaper changing corner over to the wood floor by our television set. (I did NOT let him try to slide across the wood floor. His tour of the living room was over at that point.)
What a funny little man! Good thing his crib will contain him from scooting on his back like that.
Now, if only we could get him interested in lifting his head during tummy time... he thinks tummy time is a much better opportunity to fall asleep instead.
Speaking of sleep, he fell asleep when we were outside enjoying grilled dinner tonight... chicken sandwiches and sweet corn.

When Sydney was a baby, my parents (Nana & Papa Olson) had coined Sydney as LBG... Little Big Guy.
Mike has now coined Silas as the BLG... BIG Little Guy.
At 95th percentile for weight, it is rather fitting; don't you think?
No comments:
Post a Comment