
We have a playpen in our room for Silas to sleep in. Once he starts sleeping for longer stretches, we will consider putting him into his crib in the nursery, but for now, we didn't want to interrupt Sydney's sleep.
Sadly, we are finding it difficult to sleep with Silas in the room. He makes A LOT of noise when he sleeps. In fact, with all of his rustling around, little squeaks and breathing patterns, sometimes we think he sounds like a guinea pig with sleep apnea.
Mike is thinking that his playpen may make its way into the hallway (so that we can still hear him, but he won't keep Sydney awake.) I remind myself that THIS is why we never bothered with a baby monitor... as babies DO make A LOT of strange noises when they sleep.
Speaking of sleep... I am hoping that the cute little guinea pig is sound asleep now so that I can fall asleep without listening to him wiggle and squeak. One thing is for sure... he SURE IS CUTE!!
No comments:
Post a Comment