My uterus is currently the size of a cantaloupe as my belly continues to grow ever-so-slightly each week. The baby is between 5 and 5.5" long from crown to rump this week and weighs about five ounces... think boneless chicken breast.
Yawning is a new skill that the baby develops this week.
Also, the nervous system is developing and progressing this week. (I'm hoping that baby's nervous system works better than mine... and that baby will remain MS-free for life!)
Been a few times that I thought I felt it moving, but it is VERY SUBTLE at this point. (Books say that sometimes it is confused for gas.) The other night, I woke from a sound sleep because I felt movement and it was enough to wake me, wondering "what was THAT?" As it gets bigger and weighs more, I'm sure I will feel movement all-too-soon, which will be exciting. Mike is looking forward to being able to feel it from the outside.
One of these days....
No comments:
Post a Comment