Monday, August 17, 2015

I get to spend my summer days with these two!


We had hoped to bike trailer down to the library and the pharmacy today, but threat of scattered showers thwarted that plan from coming to action. The boys were playing SO NICELY this morning. I spent a lot of time on the phone with the insurance company. (Mike is having an eye procedure done on Friday that SHOULD be covered medically. Plus, we are about $60 away from meeting our family deductible for the year - and have an allergy appointment for Sydney later this week, too, as well as my yearly appointment in a few weeks.)

I also got a phone call from the school (pictured behind us) to come for an interview on Thursday morning after Sydney's allergy appointment.

Seriously, the crosswalk for the school is IN our front yard. Shortest commute to school EVER!!!

My happy heart is overflowing with love.

We're pending a home inspection this week and appears that the house will close quickly.

Mike has new job interview clothes and will look SO HANDSOME! He has TWO interviews this week... Tuesday am and Wednesday am.

I slept next to my husband in our mattress last night and it slept great. I'm looking forward to removing my 3/4 sized mattress from the bedroom floor.

We are surrounded by family and friends.
Our hearts are happy here.

{Love.}

No comments: