What an incredible day! It had MANY up's and down's, but the end result was... AMAZING!
(I owe $1.00 to the tip jar - in case you watch The Bachelor.)
AND I was THRILLED to see that the local news featured MS Awareness instead of all of the focus being on the viewing party and guest appearance by The Bachelor, Chris Soules.
Here's the only way I can figure out how to share the news segment, but having you follow this link (videotaped with iPad while watching the news... you gotta do what you gotta do!):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?x-yt-cl=84503534&x-yt-ts=1421914688&v=4AhbcoS8qs4
Here are some of the pics that my friends have shared. I didn't do much with my camera, but DID get one of him sitting on the bar right before leaving.
For the record, I was NOT able to keep the autographed MuckFest cloth, but it said: GREAT CAUSE!
I did, however, give him my business card and invited him to come to Dubuque's MS Walk in May because we're practically in his backyard already and he draws QUITE a large crowd.










.jpg)



No comments:
Post a Comment