Silas: (calmly) This IS the biggest box.
Sydney: (excitedly yelling, pulling paper off) What IS this?!?!
Sydney: WOW!!!! This is a.... HUGE!!!!!
Sydney: OPEN!!!!!
Silas: (still calm) First, let's get it off of the paper.
(Teamwork used to lift the GIANT BOX off of the wrapping paper.)
Sydney: Come on, Grandpa. HELP US OPEN!
Grandpa Lowell: OK
Sydney: I wonder what's inside. I really hope it's something REALLY SPECIAL!!!
Grandpa Lowell: I'll bet it's the Grinch.
Sydney: (yelling) NO!!!!
Silas: (calmly) Maybe it's the Grinch toy?
Grandpa Lowell: Maybe it's a Grinch toy.
Sydney: (yelling) WE DIDN'T ASK FOR A GRINCH TOY!!!
(Pulling paper out of the box.)
Silas: (calmly) What is it?
Sydney: (look of awe and surprise on his face) I asked for... I wished this when I bLeaked (breaked)... I wished this when I bLeaked (breaked) the wishbone! It has a toy bear in it... that we can put together... and with a dog house... and Santa made it come true!
*** AWESOME CHRISTMAS MAGIC ***
No comments:
Post a Comment