Wednesday, June 25, 2014

WEDNESDAY: Eric Litwin autographs books



The library hosted an event with Eric Litwin, author of the first four Pete the Cat books. (Moved to the Boys & Girls Club to make space for more families!) He. Mr. Eric, gave a fantastically entertaining performance and was then available for autographs. (Books were available for purchase from our friends at River Lights Book Store.)

To add to our advent christmas book collection, we purchased "Pete the Cat Saves Christmas".

Inside, Eric wrote:

To Guard Family
Groovy Christmas
Mr. Eric
2014

We also bought a copy of "Pete the Cat and His Four Groovy Buttons" for Uncle Mike & Auntie Karin's unborn baby. Because the gender is NOT known and the names have not been revealed, we had to have it autographed in the pet name that Uncle Mike uses when talking to his unborn baby, tucked cozily inside of Auntie Karin's belly.

Inside this book, Eric wrote:

TO MUNCHKIN
Mr. Eric
2014

What an interesting experience for our family!

This was a day that I had forgotten my camera at home. Thankfully, I was able to snap a few pics with the iPad. (I had to use that for diving board pics at swim lessons, as well.) At this point, I'll take what I can get for memory keeping!

No comments: