Saturday, June 30, 2012

That was then, this is now... 4 years

That was then...

06.29.08: That was then...
Fast-forward 4 years...
hard to believe it has been this long already!
Seriously, where has the time gone?


This is now...
06.29.12: This is now.
Happy Anniversary to the man I love. I look forward to spending many, many more years with you as we continue to grow old together.

• • • THANK YOU • • •

Thank you to Nana & Papa for the (super cute) shirt to wear on our anniversary date, as well as the gift check for a dinner out. (I was SO EXCITED to get out of my "mom uniform" and wear a fun, flirty shirt AND a skirt! AWESOME!)

Thank you to Mike for a wonderful anniversary outing... dressing up, cologne, dinner and dessert.

Thank you to Papa Lowell for babysitting so that we could enjoy our anniversary date. (It was DELIGHTFUL to eat hot food and have no one sitting on our laps, while enjoying adult conversation together.)

No comments: