This afternoon, Sydney found my toothbrush from my cosmetic bag and immediately inserted it into his mouth. Within a few seconds, he decided to go brush his teeth. (I didn't see the harm in that.) While I sat at the computer - just six feet away - I suddenly heard him scrubbing something and discovered that he was using my toothbrush to scrub the bathroom walls. (I was thankful that he was not scrubbing the sink or toilet, but convinced myself that it was probably time for a new toothbrush anyways.)
The baby started to cry - having just woke from his nap. As I tended to the baby, I could hear toothbrush scrubbing again. This time, he had taken the pump bottle of liquid hand soap from the bathroom, had squirted some on the wood stairs and was busy scrubbing it with my toothbrush.
I convinced him that it really was NOT the best idea and cleaned up the mess.
I guess I can't complain that no one ever helps me with any of the cleaning and housework now. Thanks little buddy... you make me laugh!
No comments:
Post a Comment